20.6.12

KOMBUCHA BERRY SMOOTHIE

This is the perfect post-workout smoothie. . . or just a totally refreshing way to jumpstart your day.


I can't believe I hadn't thought to use kombucha as the smoothie base before!  I like using the chia kombucha to get even more nutrients packed in.  As long as you only use half of the wheat grass packet it won't totally effect the flavor of the smoothie (otherwise it can taste a bit chalky).  I added Greek yogurt to my smoothie this morning to make it a bit more filling.  


I use a simple hand blender for my smoothies and always prefer a wide-mouthed glass ball jar for the blending.  


2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Brilliant idea!!! I can't wait to try it!! On a very different note I have been saying I will try making kombucha sangria which also sounds AMAZING!!

June 20, 2012 at 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! thanks for the tip, can't wait to try it :)

http://nosatisfashion.wordpress.com

June 20, 2012 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home